Cookie handling in my browser. The most modern browsers will give you the possibility to:
- See which cookies you have gotten and delete them on an individual basis
- Block third party cookies
- Block cookies from certain websites
- Block all cookies from being installed
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
You should be aware that any preferences are lost if you delete cookies. This includes where you have opted out of cookies, as this requires an 'opt out'-cookie. Additionally, if you completely block cookies, many websites will not work properly and some features of these websites will not work at all.
Handling of 'analytics cookies'. It is possible to opt out of having your anonymized browsing activity on websites registered by 'analytics cookies'. Welldana uses Google Analytics, and you can opt out their cookies by visiting Google Analytics 'opt out'-page. Please note that this will take you to the Google Analytics' website and generate a 'no thank you'-cookie, that will prevent any future cookie from being set by the third parties.
Learn more about cookies and how they can be handled. If you would like to know more about cookies in general, and how they can be handled go to aboutcookies.org* * Please note that we can not be responsible for the content of external websites.
Welldana has 4 cookie groupings:
- Language management
- Google analytics
- Technical functionality
On Welldana’s website you have the option to deselect any of these cookie groupings as desired, by clicking on “Settings” in the cookie popup. All groupings are basically activated.
- Language management: A series of cookies whose purpose is to know your preferences within language selection. These cookies make it easy for Welldana to automatically show you the correct language layer and also send you to the correct language layer after login.
- Marketing: A series of cookies that store the last visited products, help to save favorite products, and also store the contents of your basket. This helps Welldana with making the shopping experience better.
- Google Analytics: A series of cookies that supports google analytics functions so that Welldana can do analysis on traffic and usage.
- Technical functionality: A series of cookies which helps the underlying system to operate optimally. These cookies improve cache management on the website, identifies costumers and gives them the accurate information and also a secure login process.